BOTIM for PC is a perfect alternative to WhatsApp, for instant messaging and calling (Video & audio). The app is quite popular among Android users since it offers way more flexibility and features than any other messaging app in the entire Google Play Store. Since the app is exploding in terms of popularity, some of you may want to use it on your PC as well to send text messages or video chat. Of course, just like any other messaging app, BOTIM for windows is also free to use and doesn’t involve any sort of in-app purchases.
However, the problem is that there is no official version of BOTIM for PC Users. Also, there’s no word from the developers regarding the PC launch of BOTIM. Well, you don’t have to dishearten yourself, we’ve found a workaround that can get you BOTIM app on your PC for free of cost.
Download BOTIM for PC/Laptop on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac
For installing the BOTIM app on any Windows PC, you will have to make use of any third-party Android Emulator such as Bluestacks, Nox Player, etc. In case, if you’re wondering what an Emulator does, it’s basically a piece of software that will make your PC behave like an Android device. So that you can install all the Android apps or games on your PC. The PC version and Android version of BOTIM are quite the same, there’s no difference in terms of the interface as well. Here’s what you can do with the BOTIM app on your Windows Computer or Laptop.
- You will be able to make video calls to your friends or family members all over the world for free.
- Discover new people from different places and start networking by adding them to your list.
- Make crystal clear Audio calls to anyone in the world using the BOTIM app on your PC.
- All your chats and calls are encrypted and stored privately, so you don’t have to worry about privacy.
- Express yourself better using Emojis, or share Photos and Videos with your friends.
Steps to Install Botim App on PC Windows & Mac
It wouldn’t take more than a few minutes to get the BOTIM app working on your PC if you follow the below-mentioned steps properly.
- Go ahead and download the installation files Bluestacks Android Emulator from the official site.
- Now open the file and find the .exe installation of the emulator and run it as “Admin”.
- Follow the instructions provided on the screen to finish the installation process of bluestacks Emulator.
- Launch the Bluestacks Emulator on your PC and sign in with your Google Account or create a new one.
- Open up Google Play Store and search for BOTIM. The app will show up in the first place itself.
- Click on “Install” and the app will be automatically installed on your Emulator. That’s it, now you can start using the BOTIM app on your PC.
Do keep in mind that you will be using the Android version of Botim for PC using the Android Emulator on your PC. Lastly, you don’t have to worry about your account, it won’t be blocked for using the Emulator. Feel free to use any other Android Emulator such as Nox Player if you wish and let us know what’s the best feature of Botim for Windows that you liked on your PC.