In today’s date, there are tons of streaming services available that enables users to watch their favorite movies and TV shows over the Internet. iFlix for windows is a streaming platform that falls under the same category, and it has been growing consistently in terms of content and popularity over the years. At this point, iflix is certainly one of the best streaming services you can opt for, however, the only downside of iflix is that it operates in a limited number of regions across the world.
Moreover, PC users are forced to stream content on a web browser since there is no dedicated iflix app available for Windows or Mac. The majority of the streamers prefer watching their favorite shows and movies on their computers and laptop because of the large screen size. If you’re also one of them, then you’ve come to the right place.
Related: 10 Best CouchTuner Alternatives | Sites like CouchTuner and Top 15 Working Best free Sports Streaming Websites 2020
Features iFlix On Windows PC
iflix is definitely a great place to catch up with your desired Movies and TV shows, however, its lack of dedicated applications for PC users makes it a hard pass. But, you can actually install the iFlix android app on your PC and watch your desired content in full screen. Also, the best part is that you will have full access to content when you install the iflix app on your PC and your iflix account will not be restricted or banned for this.
In case if you haven’t heard of the iflix app, then check out the following list to know the features of the iflix app.
- Gain unlimited access to tons of movies and TV shows collection for free in the iflix application.
- Watch your favorite international movies and TV shows with customs subtitles in English, Malay, Indonesian, etc.
- You will be able to login to your iflix on two different devices and stream simultaneously for free.
- Discover new movies and TV shows based on your preferences to watch online on the go.
- Handpicked local content, apart from Movies/TV shows, that you can stream or download in the app.
- Dedicated kids section where you will find dozens of cartoon shows for your children to watch.
- Option to download your desired content and save it on your device to watch later offline.
You can enjoy all these features for free, and the user interface of iflix will also remain the same when you install it on PC.
How To Install iflix On PC Windows 10
As stated earlier, iflix is yet to release a dedicated app for PC users. In the meantime, you can install the iflix android app on your PC with the help of an Android emulator. Nox Player is a great emulator for handling android apps, but you can use any android emulator of your choice for this purpose.
- Firstly, download the latest version of the Nox Player emulator by clicking on this link on your PC.
- Open up the emulator files and run the setup file as admin in order to start the installation.
- Grant the admin permissions and follow the on-screen steps to successfully install the emulator.
- After installation, launch the Nox Player emulator and sign in with your Google account if prompted.
- Now go ahead and download the iflix app in the Apk file format on your PC using this link.
- Locate the Apk file in your “Downloads” folder and open it with the “Nox Player” if the option is available.
- Or, you can simply drag and drop the Apk file in the emulator window to install the iflix app.
- Once the app has been installed, you can click on its icon and start streaming your favorite shows.
The above mentioned can be used to install the iflix app on both Windows and Mac-based computers. You don’t have to do anything different to get the Iflix app for Mac. As an alternate method, you can also download the iflix app directly from the Google Play Store inside the emulator if you don’t want to download the Apk separately. For any other doubts or help, you may reach out to us via the comment section.
Leave a Reply