Kinemaster for PC: There were the days when people used to search for Best Video editing Softwares for windows and Mobiles. We used to have less pro video editing software for Android. The Developers have developed few underlying free video editing software, but none of the free software came handy to editors. Recently, A new Full Professional video editing App is released in Playstore called KineMaster – Pro video editor for Android.
KineMaster is the free video editor for Android. It is one of the Best free full-featured professional video editors available for Android. Kinemaster for windows is easy to use for both professional and non-professional users. This app is bundled with many tools that are not available in a lot of video editors; By using the inbuilt tools, you can edit the videos easily without any other Apps. You can also edit videos and create multiple layers of video, image, and text. It also you to trim and add effects like multi-track audio, color LUT filters, precise volume envelope control, 3D transitions, and much more.
Download KineMaster for PC Windows 10/8/8.1/7 & Mac
Professionals and amateurs use Kinemaster for PC for mobile editing purposes as it is having an unprecedented level of control while editing. It is also used by artists and educators to make handwriting layers on video. It is used by various mobile journalists, Youtube creators, short film directors, etc. It also supports multiple video formats like MP4, 3gp, MOV. These features made Kinemaster pro video editor best in the market. Download Kinemaster for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac.
Features of KineMaster for Laptop – KineMaster Pro Video Editor Windows
If you are excited to know about more features of Kinemaster for Windows, then have a look at the below features. Have a look at Download and Use iMessage on PC and Laptop Windows 10/8.1/7
- Multiple Layers: You can add multiple layers of video, effects, stickers, overlays, images, text, and handwriting.
- You can also download music and stickers from the store.
- Trim videos frame by frame using the editor.
- You can also preview the edits instantly and make changes to it.
- Add Blur, mosaic, and Lots of animation styles.
- Control the speed of video clips.
- Add Transition effects like 3D transitions, wipes, fades, and more.
- After editing the video, you can share videos directly on Facebook, Google+, Dropbox, Youtube, etc.
How to Install KineMaster for PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac
KineMaster Pro video editor has features being a full-featured video player for windows, but unfortunately, it is not officially available for windows. So, here we are going to use Android Emulator like Bluestacks, Nox Player or Koplayer, etc. to Install Android Apps on PC. In this case, we are using Bluesacks App Player to install Android Apps.
- Download Bluestacks App player and Install it on your PC.
- Now the Open Bluestacks App player and Click on the Android Dashboard.
- Click the search icon in the top right corner and Type “Kinemaster Pro video downloader” and hit enter.
- Next, Click Install and Kinemaster on Windows will be installed within a few seconds.
- To open the App, Go to Android Dashboard, and you can see all the installed Apps.