Hago for PC is a unique app that comes under three different categories, i.e., Games, Social Media, Utility. The application enables you to play interactive and straightforward online games like Ludo, Flash games, etc., while allowing you to recharge your mobile and make new friends on social media. It’s an all-in-one type of application that has been downloaded by millions of people all around the world from Google Play Store.
Most of the games in the Hago for PC are quite fun and addictive, and most importantly, they’re all online games where you can compete with your friends. The application has made quite a name for itself. It’s quite popular in the Google Play Store, yet the developers haven’t thought of releasing a PC version of Hago.
How To Get Hago On PC
The primary objective of the Hago for windows is to provide a cumulative experience of gaming and social media to smartphone users. But, most of the players or you could say, users would prefer playing online games and chatting on their PCs, mainly because of the more prominent display. Although the Hago is limited to smartphones only, there is still a way to install it on your desktop computer or laptop to play games and chat with friends.
Before we dive into the procedure, here is a brief list showcasing the highlight features of the Hago application.
- Currently, the Hago features over 80 online and endless fun games to play for free of cost.
- Option to challenge your friends and compete against them in live PvP battles and earn huge rewards.
- Build your customized channel in the Hago app and express yourself like a star in front of the world.
- Voice chat with your friends for better coordination and communication in online games.
- Discover new people around you and start chatting with them whenever you want for free.
- Hago is a go-to destination for all your social media and gaming needs; it’s free and super easy to use.
If you’re looking for a simple app where you can play simple and fun games in your free time, then Hago is the best you should be looking at.
How To Install Hago for PC windows
Installing the Hago on PC could be a little tricky since it’s available only in the Google Play Store. The way you’ll be able to install the Hago app for PC is through an Android emulator such as Bluestacks, Nox Player. These emulators allow you to run any android app or game on your PC.
- Start by downloading the Bluestacks android emulator on your PC from the official site.
- Open up the emulator files as Admin on your PC to begin the installation process.
- Choose a folder for the emulator and select appropriate options on the next step.
- Perform the steps shown in the insulation wizard to complete the installation of the android emulator.
- Now launch the Bluestacks emulator and wait for the initial setup to be completed by the emulator.
- Click on the Google Play App Stor e icon and enter your Google account credentials to sign in.
- Type “Hago” in the search box of the Play Store and select the “Hago” app from the search results.
- Hit the “Install” option, and the app will begin to download inside the android emulator.
The application will be installed on its own in the emulator once the download is complete. After successful installation, Just open the app and create an account to play games or chat with your friends.
How To Install Hago On Mac Laptop
The native version of Hago isn’t available for Mac either, although it’s available in the Apple App Store for iPhone users to download and install on their devices. Luckily, you can install the Hago on your Macbook as well, using the same android emulator mentioned in the above guide.
Make sure to select the “Mac” OS to download the appropriate Bluestacks emulator from the official site. Rest, you can follow the steps mentioned above to download and install the Hago On Mac using the emulator. The only downside with emulators is that you cannot use android apps as system-wide applications on your Windows or Mac PC, they’ll run inside the emulator only.
You’ll be able to use the Hago for PC and play the games in it using your keyboard and mouse. In the end, you’ll have an advantage in online games, and overall, the keyboard is better for chatting purposes. What’s even more interesting is that your account won’t be banned from using this method, all thanks to the emulator, which hides the fact that you’re on PC. Let us know if you’re facing any issue or have something to ask in the comment section below.