Drawing cartoon and cute anime characters could turn out to be way more complicated than you might have thought. Therefore, a lot of manga artists and independent artists use references for drawing their characters. Easy Poser for PC is one such application where you will find tons of posable figures to draw out your characters. The app provides plenty of references which are useful for people who are new and learning to draw properly. Using the app, you can create complicated poses of your characters in manga style and use them as reference for drawing.
The Easy Poser app for PC is perfectly optimized for android devices, making it one of the most useful and promising posing applications in the Google Play Store. However, the developers of the Easy Poser have limited the app’s usage for android only. As a result, you cannot install it directly on your desktop computers or laptop. Luckily, there are third-party emulators available on the Internet that allows you to install a wide range of android apps, including Easy Poser, and use it without any restrictions.
Easy Poser for PC – Features
The Easy Poser app has plenty of digital mannequins, which makes it easier for users to create complex poses in seconds. You simply need to tap on any part of the human body that is displayed on your screen, and a slider will appear, which would give you precise control over the movement of the human body’s part. You can use the sliders to position the character however you want and use it as a reference for drawing in the end.
It’s not feasible to showcase all the features of the Easy Poser app; however, we’ve tried to list down a few highlights and well-known features of the Easy Poser app in the below list.
- Easy Poser provides full control over the main joints and parts of a human body to create complex poses.
- The app comes with various comic style models that are suitable for animation and illustrations in games.
- You can create custom scenes with a maximum of 6 people at once; the app supports multi-model scene creation.
- Plenty of poses that have already been completed in the app are available for selection for free in the app.
- Extreme customization settings to make sensitive and light changes in characters for drawings.
- The automatic saving option makes it easier for users to save their work without having to save it manually.
After going through the above list of features, there’s a good chance that you might want to try it on your PC rather than a smartphone. If that’s the case, then follow the steps shared in the below guide.
How To Install Easy Poser App for PC
As you may already know, the developers of the Easy Poser haven’t released the PC version yet. Hence, users who are looking to use the Easy Poser app for PC will have to first download a third-party Android emulator such as Nox Player or Bluestacks. Don’t worry if you’re unable to figure out the process, simply follow these steps.
- Go ahead and download the Bluestacks emulator from the official site on your PC to get started.
- Open up the emulator files as Admin and wait for the installation wizard to appear on your screen.
- Now select a folder where you want to install the emulator and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Depending on the configuration of your PC, the emulator will take some time to complete the installation.
- Now launch the Bluestacks emulator and wait for the Google sign-in screen to appear in the emulator.
- Enter your Google account credentials in the respective spaces and proceed by signing in.
- Now open up the Google Play Store in the emulator and type in the Easy Poser’ app in the search option.
- Select the “Install” on the description page, and the app would be installed on your Emulator.
The app may take some time to finish installing depending on your PC and internet connectivity,
The Easy Poser for PC is quite easy to install on any Windows or Mac computer using the Android emulator. Although the app is intended for smartphone use only, it makes more sense to use it on a bigger screen to gain maximum and precise control over your characters. Make sure to let us know if you face any issues with the app installed on your PC.