Photomath on computer: Nowadays, maths is one of the most challenging subjects taught at various levels of education. Therefore, students need to carry a graphical calculator all the time with them. Carrying a graphical calculator with you might be essential, but what if you can solve the equations or problems only by pointing your device’s towards the problem in your book? Sounds quite impressive, isn’t it? Photomath is a sophisticated application that relies on your device’s camera to recognize mathematical equations and provides a detailed step by step procedure of the solved equations.
What is PhotoMath?
To put it in plain words, the Photomath app is capable of solving any mathematical equations using your smartphone’s camera. Now you don’t need to worry about carrying bulky mathematical calculators to solve difficult problems and equations in the subject. Some of you might have already come across this app since it’s popular among smartphone users. But, today, in this article, we’ll be showing how you can install the Photomath on your computer for free.
Photomath For PC
While solving mathematical equations, your hands aren’t supposed to be limited to a tiny display of your smartphone. In addition to this, some of you may not be comfortable with the idea of studying on a smartphone since the contents would be arranged clumsily due to the limited screen size of the device. What if you can use the same Photomath app on your computer or laptop where you get to see the mathematical solutions on a bigger screen? Read: kinemaster for PC Free Download – Windows 10/8.1/8/7 & Mac
There are quite a lot of people out there who would prefer to use educational apps on their PCs instead of a smartphone. However, it’s unfortunate that most of the educational apps like Photomath apps aren’t available on any platform other than smartphones. Luckily, some workarounds will help you get around this problem and use any smartphone app on your PC without any hassle.
More importantly, the interface of the app would be the same when you install it on a PC. All you have to do is simply follow the steps shared in the following guide to install the Photomath for PC.
How To Install PhotoMath for PC Windows
Natively, PCs (Windows or Mac) aren’t supposed to allow users to install smartphone apps or games on the machine. Such restrictions can be easily removed by having an Android Emulator installed on your system. An Emulator, in general, is nothing but just a piece of software that will make your PC behave as if it’s an Android device so that you can install Android apps on it. The steps to install Photomath on PC are as follows:-
- First of all, Go to the Bluestacks official site and download the offline Emulator installation file on your PC.
- Now open up the downloaded file and run it as admin to get started with the installation process of the Emulator.
- Choose the folder where you want to install the Emulator and proceed further by selecting the appropriate options.
- Agree to the “Terms and Conditions” on the final screen and wait for the Emulator to begin installing on your PC.
- Post-installation, launch the Nox Player Emulator and enter your Google account details to sign in the Emulator.
- Now Open up the Google Play Store in the Emulator and go to the Photomath page by entering its name.
- Click on the “Install” option for the app to start downloading on your Emulator; it’ll take a few minutes initially.
- The installation of the Photomath App would be carried out automatically; you simply have to wait, that’s all!
Sometimes, Google Play services need to be updated first before you could download the apps from the App Store. So, you will have to wait for the Google Play services to do its job.
PhotoMath for Computer is a smart and simple solution for students struggling to solve their academic question papers without having to rely on the tutor. All you have to do is just point the camera of your device towards a problem or equation in your textbook, and the app will start doing its work. The process is quite straightforward, and the app will scan the problem and provide you a step by step solution of the solved problems. Go ahead and give it a try if you’re a maths student.