Grindr for PC is one of the most successful social media chatting and networking apps for bisexual, queer, gay, and transgender people. The application relies on the user’s location and collects a plethora of other information to match or connect with other users in real-time. After its inception, the app quickly become one of the most favored social media apps in the gay community, with millions of daily active users from all around the world. The Grindr app matches or connects people based on their geographical location, interests, and similarities.
The way it works is very familiar to Tinder and other dating apps currently famous in the relative industry. The only difference is that the Grindr app is mainly intended for queer, gay, and bisexual people. If you’re looking to make new friends online or would love to hang out with like-minded people, then the Grindr app would prove to be the best place.
Grindr On PC – Features
As said initially, the Grindr app uses your device’s location and other personal information to match you with other users on the platform. The app is perfectly optimized for smartphones such as Android, iPhones and it does the job without any flaws. It’s available in the Google Play App Store and Apple App Store only. You cannot install it on your desktop or laptop since it’s limited to smartphones only. Read: Vidmix for PC Download and Install on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac
But, with a little bit of tweaking, you can install it on your PC as well and use it to meet new people around your location. Some of the useful features of the Grindr for PC app are mentioned in the following list.
- Instantly find the profiles of people who are nearby based on your location in the app.
- Browse millions of real and authentic profiles for free, customize your profile to get matched with similar people.
- Option to initiate the chat with other people on the platform and share photos privately without any issues.
- Use filter options to your search to find the type of people you want on the platform.
- Quickly share your location with other people and make it easier to meet in real life.
- Add your desired profiles to favorites in one. Just tap and block the rest at any time.
These were features that made Grindr for PC so famous in today’s date. If you would like to get it on your PC, then stick to the article till the very end.
How To Install Grindr for PC Windows 10
As you might have already realized at this point, the Grindr for PC download is intended to be operated on android and iPhone devices only. Therefore, we’ll be relying on a third party android emulator called Nox Player for installing the Grindr on a desktop computer. You can get started by performing the below-mentioned steps.
- Download the latest version of the Nox Player emulator on your PC from its official site.
- Run the Nox Player installation file as Admin on your PC to initiate the installation process.
- Choose your preferred folder where you want to install the Emulator and proceed further.
- Confirm the installation on the final screen and wait for the emulator to be successfully installed.
- Now launch the Nox Player emulator and wait for the setup to complete correctly.
- If prompted, sign in with your Google account in the emulator, or you can create a new account if you wish.
- Click on the App Store icon to open it up and search for the Grindr app in the App Store.
- Select the “Install” on the app’s description page and wait for the download to complete.
- The Application will be automatically installed on your emulator after the downloading is completed.
Once the installation is complete, the app’s icon would appear on the home screen. Click on the app’s icon to launch the Grindr app and create an account to start using it.
You can use the Grindr app on your desktop computer without any issues, but using it on a mobile device is better. There’s a better chance that you may end running into glitches and bugs in the app. Therefore, we’d recommend using Nox Player since it’s reliable and lightweight as well. If you have doubts related to the use of Nox Player or in respect to the Grindr for PC app being used on PC, drop it down in the comment section.