WhatScan Web is an unofficial app that allows you to run multiple WhatsApp accounts on a single PC. It’s a multi-functionality that can also download your friends’ statuses and save them locally on your device. Nowadays, a lot of people have started maintaining multiple WhatsApp accounts. Well, anyone can create a second WhatsApp account. However, managing multiple accounts on a single device is not everyone’s cup of tea.
Today, in this article, we will showcase an excellent app called WhatScan Web that allows you to run multiple WhatsApp accounts in parallel. By the end of this article, you will also learn how to install the WhatScan Web application on your PC.
WhatScan Web PC App Features
As stated earlier, WhatScan Web is a multi-functionality tool that can be used as a status saver and for running multiple accounts in parallel. The process is quite simple, and you need to install the WhatScan Web on your device, select the appropriate option in the app, and scan the QR code to get started. check out: kinemaster for pc without bluestacks
Moreover, one of the WhatScan Web app’s best features is that it allows you to send messages to any WhatsApp number without saving it on your device. You can also use it to scan or generate QR codes whenever you want quickly. Here is a brief list of features that are available in the WhatScan Web app.
- WhatsDirect:- Send custom messages to any WhatsApp number even if you don’t have the contact saved.
- Status Saver:- Option to download and save any statuses of your contacts locally on your device.
- View Status: You can view or read your friends’ statuses in the WhatScan Web app itself.
- WhatScan:- This feature allows you to scan or generate QR code for WhatsApp Web instantly.
- QR History:- Separate section where you can view all the QR codes scanned in the past. Camscanner for pc
How To Install WhatScan Web App On PC
Well, the WhatScan Web is released in the Google Play Store for android users only. It cannot be installed on any other platform. Hence, we’ll be using an android emulator for installing android apps on PC. You will have to perform the following steps on your PC. Download Facetime for PC
- Download the Nox Player android emulator from here on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Open up the emulator files and run the installation file to begin the process,
- Grant the admin permission for the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the successful installation, launch the emulator and wait for a few minutes.
- Once the initial setup is complete, you will be prompted to sign in to your Google account.
- Post-sign-in, you will have to open up the Google Play Store in the Nox Player emulator.
- Write the WhatScan Web name in the search option and locate the app in the search results.
- Click on the “Install” in the Play Store and wait for the app to be installed on your emulator.
That’s all you have to do to install the WhatScan Web on your Windows or Mac PC.
Frequently Asked Questions For WhatScan Web PC App
Q:- Can I use my main WhatsApp in the WhatScan Web App?
A:- Yes, it’s safe to use your WhatsApp in the WhatScan Web application.
Q:- How many WhatsApp accounts can I run in the WhatScan Web app?
A:- At the utmost, you can run 2 WhatsApp accounts in the WhatScan Web application.
Q:- How to save statues of my contacts on WhatScan Web?
A:- Select the “Status Saver” option in the app and choose the status you wish to download.
Q:- How can I view the downloaded statues?
A:- Statuses are saved locally on your device. You can also view in the WhatScan Web app selecting the “View Status” option.
If you wish to run multiple WhatsApp accounts without taking the risk of getting banned, then WhatScan Web is the perfect solution. There are no restrictions or limitations on how many WhatsApp accounts you can run in the WhatScan Web app. Go ahead and follow the steps shared in the article to install the WhatScan Web on your PC. Let us know if you face any issues in the comment section.