Download Inshot for PC: Nowadays, anyone can become a top influencer or gain loads of followers by uploading original and exciting videos from your smartphone. But, to produce good quality and professional videos, you should have a powerful and robust video editing app on your device. In the Google Play Store, you will find tons of video editing applications free to download; InShot App is one of them that comes with high-end video editing capabilities. However, the problem is the limited screen size of smartphones, because of which you lose precision in your editing.
Millions of users worldwide prefer InShot for video editing purposes, and most of them face similar issues. Therefore, it’s always recommended to use a PC for stuff like video and photo editing. Today, in this article, we’ll provide an easy-to-understand guide on how to install the InShot app on PC for a superior video editing experience.
Requirements To Inshot Video Editor For PC
InShot is an excellent video editing application with a plethora of features such as video trimming, video splitting, video merging, etc. These features allow you to merge or crop multiple videos to produce an attractive video that you can share with your audiences on social media. But, the problem is you lose precision because of the small screen size of your device.
What’s even more saddening is that there’s no PC version of InShot, and there’s no word from the developers either. But, the good news is that you can still install the InShot apk on your PC using the below-mentioned workaround. However, there are certain requirements for this workaround, which are mentioned in the following list.
- At least 4 GB of RAM is required.
- At least 2 GB of Free Storage Space on your PC.
- A stable Internet Connectivity to download the required software and app.
If you have the requirements mentioned above, then go ahead and follow these steps to get the InShot app on your PC.
How To Install InShot PC
First, you will have to install an android emulator, which will allow you to install any android app or game on your PC. For this method, we’ll be using Bluestacks since it’s known for handling complex apps like video editors. Follow these steps to install the emulator. Kinemaster for PC Download
- Use a web browser to download the installation files of the Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- Go to your “Downloads” folder and make sure to run the emulator file as admin to proceed further.
- Allow the required permission as admin, and the installation wizard of the emulator will appear.
- You will have to select the path where you wish to install the emulator in the installation window.
- Confirm the destination folder and follow the instructions to begin the emulator installed on your PC.
The installation process will be completed within a few minutes if your PC’s configurations are medium or higher. Once the installation is complete, you can follow these steps to install the InShot on your emulator.
- Launch the Bluestacks emulator and wait for the initial setup screen to go away.
- On your first launch, you will be prompted to sign in to your Google account.
- Enter your Google account credentials in the appropriate spaces to complete the sign-in.
- Now launch the Google Play Store and type in “InShot” in the search box to proceed.
- Click on the ” inshot apk file” app in the search results and select the “Install” option in the Play Store.
- Now you have to wait for the download and installation of the InShot app to complete on your emulator.,
The installation is carried out automatically by the emulator; you don’t have to do anything. After the app is successfully installed, you can launch it and start editing videos on your PC using your keyboard and mouse.
Conclusion: Inshot on PC
Certain apps like InShot Mobile and PC App can do wonders if used on a bigger screen such as your desktop computer or laptop. Moreover, using a mouse will give you full precision in your editing. The app won’t take much time to produce the video once the editing is complete, unlike your smartphone. We hope the information shared in the article would prove helpful for those looking for an easy to install InShot on PC.
For any issues or queries regarding the installation or usage of their InShot app on PC, you may reach us via the comment section.