GBA4iOS Emulator Download for iPhone and iPad
Popular retro games like Mario, Pokemon series, etc. still have a lot of following, and indeed, players would love to play them all over again. But, it’s unlikely that Apple would come up with support for any gaming emulators in the future. Although games like Mario, Pokemon, Contra are not officially supported, there are ways to get these retro games on your iOS device and play them whenever you want without any issues.
Download GBA4iOS for iPhone and iPad
GBA4iOS is one of the most well-known emulator apps for iOS devices, that allows users to play their favorite retro games on their devices. This article is going to help you with the process of getting started with GBA4iOS by installing it on your iPhone or iPad.
Check out: Best GBA Emulators For PC – GAME BOY ADVANCE emulators for Windows
What Is GBA4iOS Emulator?
As stated in the earlier part of the article, GBA4iOS is the most popular gaming emulator designed for iOS devices. The way it works is by emulating the games of the Gameboy console on iOS devices despite the hardware limitations. For the most part, the emulation process is super smooth, and the quality of the game is rendered in native resolution, which you can always downscale or upscale if you want.
In addition to this, users don’t have to pay anything to play games using the GBA4iOS emulator since it’s free and will always be. Some of the highlight features of the GBA4iOS emulator are mentioned below.
- The emulator comes with multiplayer support; you can play along with your friends or against them.
- Plenty of stylish and slick looking controllers skins are available for users to choose and apply.
- Option to enter cheat codes in the game manually to activate special parks and items.
- Save and resume game state allows you to continue your in-game progress at any time.
- Compatible with various controllers, you can also customize the controls as per your convenience.
Also Read: Download Nintendo 3DS emulator for Android, PC Windows & Mac
How To Download and Install GBA4iOS Emulator
Apple App Store doesn’t allow any emulator apps to be listed. Therefore, you will have to download it from third-party sources and install it on your device. You may follow these steps to get the emulator on your iOS device.
- You need to first download the “Emus4u” App Store from its official site on your iOS device.
- After successful installation, launch the App Store and go to the “Apps” section.
- In the search box, type in “GBA4iOS” and wait for the results to load up on your screen.
- Select the “GBA4iOS” emulator from the search results and open its description page.
- Tap on the “Install” option in the App Store to start downloading the GBA4iOS emulator.
Within a few minutes, the app will finish downloading and will be installed automatically on your device. You don’t need to jailbreak your iOS device; the Emus4u Apps can be installed on any device.
To play retro games like Mario, Pokemon, etc., you need to download their ROMs and load them in the emulator. Simply open up the GBA4iOS Emulator, Tap on the search option located in the top right corner and enter your favorite’s game name to download it. Once the download is complete, you can launch it from the Emulator section and play it. Let us know if you need any help with the process or have any doubts about being cleared.