Nowadays, anyone can become a star or popular on social media sites simply by uploading short and stunning clips from their smartphone. Recording videos with a smartphone is easy but producing great quality and impactful videos on a smartphone are definitely way more difficult than you may think. There are loads of video editing and mixing applications available in the market, but most of them compromise with the video quality. On the other hand, the ones that can actually produce high-quality videos are priced extremely high, which many of us cannot afford to pay.
However, there is a still large section of video editing and mixing apps that are actually free and produce great results. VidMix is one such application that is being used by millions of users for adding songs/music/audio to videos in just a few taps. The app itself is quite useful and feature-loaded, but editing on a small screen sized device could be troublesome for some. Therefore, we’ve come up with a workaround that lets you install the VidMix on PC and edit videos efficiently.
VidMix for windows Features
VidMix is a simple yet easy to use application that allows users to add custom songs or music to videos on basically any device. As a user, you don’t have to mess around with the options to get the job, a few clicks is all you need to give a cinematic feel to your videos. Some of the main highlight features of the VidMix app are mentioned in the following list.
- Option to select a pre-recorded video from your gallery or record a fresh video for adding custom audio.
- Share your edited videos wherever you want directly from the app itself, or simply save them to your device.
- No need to sign up or create an account in the app to use its features, furthermore, it’s absolutely free to use.
- Option to automatically trim the selected audio to the duration of your video, no need to adjust manually.
- The app can also run in the background, allowing you to continue your work with other apps.
- Control the sound levels of the audio manually while adding them to your favorite apps in the app.
The app comes with a lot of features such as Live Preview, Support for various audio/video formats, audio editing, etc. You might want to try out the app on your computer or laptop to make the most out of it.
How To Install VidMix App for PC
VidMix App for PC can be installed on any Windows or Mac computer or laptop using a third-party Android emulator. It’s because the developers of VidMix haven’t come up with a native release for PC users. Therefore, you will have to rely on android emulators such as Bluestacks, Nox Player, etc to install the VidMix app on your PC. You may follow these steps for installing the VidMix app on your PC.
- Download the latest version of Bluestacks Android Emulator from the official site to get started.
- Open up the emulator file as Admin and wait for the installation wizard window to show up.
- Select the destination folder for the emulator in order to begin the emulator installation process.
- After the successful installation of Bluetacks, Open it up and wait for the emulator to complete the setup.
- Now launch the Google Play Store from the home screen and enter your Google account details to sign in.
- Go to the “VidMix” description page by entering its name in the search box of the Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the “Install” option on the descriptor page of the VidMix app and wait for the download to complete.
- The VidMix app will now be automatically installed on your emulator and you can start using it.
The VidMix is undoubtedly the simplest app for editing videos and adding music to your videos without any efforts. You simply need to select the tracks that you wish to add and choose a vide from the gallery, that’s all, the app will automatically take care of trimming and sound balancing of the audio. You should definitely check out the app if you’re someone who posts plenty of clips on social media. Let us know in the comment section if you get stuck somewhere in the process or need any further help.